2011年9月14日星期三

Pia Toscano takes fans behind the scenes of the video "This Time"

Pia Toscano, a fan favorite with the dismissal of 'American Idol' season 10 caused gasps and stunned the jury, it very well. Post-'Idol, "the pretty brunette has signed to Interscope and released the single and video" This Time ". She gave AOL Music a tour of the backstage happenings of the video.

"This is my first video, and it is a journey of self discovery," said Toscano. In the video, she is looking prettier than ever, in a muscle car blue, that it reveals a vintage Mustang with the wind blowing in her hair raven. She said the car was "liberating and beautiful and it's really my life," as this action is a metaphor for how things are going to Pia as she navigates the intricacies of the pop music landscape.

Toscano said the beach scene was the best, because "I'm dying to go. I was wet, but it was beautiful. "She had not been to the beach in a moment when she agreed with getting wet, all the same its video debut. A girl has to make sacrifices for his art. Needless to say, it looked super hot with the waves breaking on it.

The latest plans to sing in downtown Los Angeles Toscano has been so fun and freeing of the singer. "It was my moment of rock star. I never show that side of me," she said. Toscano If you watched last spring, you know she was the singer of ballads, his lungs as his notes a diva in training. She also acknowledged that she is "doing everything I said I hoped that I would one day do it." She takes nothing for granted!

没有评论:

发表评论