2011年9月28日星期三

Joe Jonas: "It means the world to me"

Joe Jonas said that he was honored to have Lil Wayne agreed to cut a verse for the remix of Jonah latest single, "Just in Love."

"He just jumped on the back, and it is just great great to see someone like him would support me," said Jonas. "It means the world to me, and I like his rap, it's so dope. Someone like Lil Wayne, who owns the market and is a powermaker of its kind to support me is really exciting. "

Jonas did not have to connect with Wayne in the studio, because the track was already finished when Weezy came on board for remix. We love the solo recording of Joe, we're pumped to hear how it sounds with the addition of the most prolific contributor of rap music.

'Just in Love "appears on" FastLife, "the next album of Jonas, which falls on October 11 and also includes the songs" See No More "and" I'm sorry, "which both deal with relationships of high-profile celebrity singer . Jonas is currently on tour with Jay Sean and will head to Europe next month to open shows on the Tour de Britney Spears Femme Fatale.

没有评论:

发表评论