2011年9月2日星期五

Drake and Rick Ross are playing each other albums

Try to determine something as subjective as what constitutes a classic hip-hop is an impossible task, but there are some albums that are widely recognized crown holders. Among them, the Ready to Die Notorious BIG and Snoop Dogg Doggystyle, and in this same connection that holds Drake Rick Ross new album fifth.

"This guy here," said Ross Drake motioned to the two sitting Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV release party Sunday, "God forgive me not, the only way I can describe it is like Doggystyle and Ready to Die Clipse Lord Willin or 'or one of the albums that I received and held as a kid -. if it was a tape or CD "

Drake measurement can not be an objective test, but it is no exaggeration, as many have credited with improving Ross as an artist in every album he puts out. From now on, the album is still being recorded and only a privileged few have been heard.


DJ Khaled also sang the praises Rozay when MTV News interviewed in July. "God forgives I is a classic in the making Let me tell you something right now:. This album is so crazy since the beginning of what I have been in the studio of the hearing already, "he said. "I can not give you too much because I'm going to let that happen, because it's his project, but I can tell you right now that is classic and he talks about that."

The BAWS is not the only fall with an album soon. On October 24, Drake plans to release his second LP album, but BAWS has already had a preview. "I feel extremely grateful to hear much of Take Care Just to hear the tone of this man's voice and SH -. He says is so visual, "says Ross. "And if you're a true fan of Drake - if you like his first album, this one here, this sh - is intact."


没有评论:

发表评论