2011年8月10日星期三

Nicholas Parsons’s holiday

I stayed in amazing hotels over the years, and the Four Seasons Kuda Huraa, Maldives was definitely up there with the best of them. I can not think of a more perfect place to relax, but we like to vary our type of holiday.

If we do a trip-type closing, whether you go for the exploration of cultural absorption - as we did in Florence, Prague and Marrakech - or as a spa vacation that led to Le Sport in St. Lucia, where had a different treatment every day for a week. Most I remember I was naked and I got an injection of power over me I almost pull the feet. Will I feel revitalized? I do not know, but it was very, very nice.

The food was out of this world, and every day are diverted to a different culture, a nearby day was Italian, Asian.


没有评论:

发表评论