2011年12月15日星期四

Dry Eye


It could be wet in New York, but my eyes are as dry as the Sahara Desert. "Or at least Palm Springs," Optometrist Susan Resnick confirmed to my eye exam this morning. The cause? Giant papillary conjunctivitis-a fancy way of really, really pissed-off lids. Blame it on my contact lenses or my addiction to mascara (or probably both), but my dry eyes have finally had enough. Besides the move to more fat lips smoky eyes, I asked Resnick I could do to prevent drought in the future, after all, I am a girl whose job is to test the eye makeup. Here's his advice to fight against drought without leaving your favorite liquid liner.

Lash Out. Resnick said that the thickeningmascara can actually blur your vision. "The tiny fibers that your lashes tend to fall and get trapped under contact lenses," says Resnick. If this is the fullness of your dreams, lengthening mascaras tend to be less problematic, she said. I am now with Maybelline New York Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara.Cross line. If you want to be as scrupulous as possible, never line the inside of your eyelids. According to Resnick, he can effectively block the glands to produce tears. Choose a creamy formula that will not shoot your eye like Nars Eyeliner Pencil.

Cry carefully. No matter how you tend to cry at weddings or sappy movies, do not reach for waterproof mascara. "If there are irritants in the eye, you want them to be able to wash easily," says Resnick. Carefully remove. Your eye make up should never be oil based. If it enters the eye, he will sit on the surface moisture and block, Resnick said. If something is still in your eyes (like makeup), which can cause serious infection.

没有评论:

发表评论